The VP100L is designed as a Solid State Single Ended Type Preamplifier with line stage inputs, consisting of four single ended inputs (RCA) and four balanced inputs (XLR).
It operates without any feedback. This provides and preserves the maximum of dynamics and transparency.
Volume adjustment is insured by resistors commutation (switching), which are driven digitally. The signal path is as straight as possible and the connection with the satellite boards is handled through octo-coupling.
Its remote control allows putting the power amplifiers V200A+ in stand-by mode. This way you will reach its highest level of musicality within mere minutes of warm-up time.
VP100L’s amazing musicality will sublime your imagination.
- Type:Line Stage Amplifier
- Volume:-56 dB to 0 dB
- Unbalanded gain:0 dB
- Balanced gain:6 dB
- Harmonic Distortion:0.01% / 600 Ohms / 2 Volts
- Noise:Under 2.8 uV (Typ. 1.9 uV)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio:> 190 dB
- Offset:under 0.1 mV
- Max input level:4.5 Veff/600 Ohms
- Inputs:4 XLRs, 4 RCAs
- Output 1:XLR: Max Level: 9 Veff/600 Ohms
- Output 2:Max Level: 4.5 Veff/600 Ohms
- Inter-cards balance:+/-9 dB; 2 channels
- Dimensions:483 x 110 x 330 (mm)
- Weight:9 kg / 19.8 lbs
*Due to progress in Research & Development, our products may present different than those described.