Preamplifier VP 200D
The VP200D is a preamplifier with intergrated DAC (Digital Analog Converter).
With 10 inputs including USB port and the ability to play from at least two sources, the VP200D is a highly versatile product.
With the built-in High quality DAC, you can now play music from your music server in High resolution format via the USB input.
The USB input supports DSD64 to DSD256 and PCM up to 32-bit/384Khz, both formats under Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
Integrated with the Venture high fidelity preamplifier all musical elements will be played back to you with the maximum of dynamics and transparency.
- Type: Preamplifier with built-in DAC
- Volume: -66 dB to 0 dB
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% / 600 Ohms / 2 Volts
- Noise: <5uV
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >110 dB
- Offset: <0.5mV
- Max Input level: 4.5 V eff
- Inputs: 3 inputs XLR / 4 inputs RCA 2 inputs SPDIF 1 input USB
- Format SPDIF: PCM: 44.1 kHz/24 bit
- Format USB:
- PCM: 32 bit 44.1 Khz to 384 Khz
- DSD: DSD64 to DSD256
- OS Support: Mac OSX Linux with UAC2 compliant Kernel, KS/Wasapi/ WDM/ASIO Drivers for MS OS XP to Win10 32-64 bit
- Balance: +/- 3 dB
- Dimensions: W-483 x D-440 x H-170 mm
- Weight: 16 kgs